We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join a small professional services business in the Wakefield area. Working in a small and friendly team the role will be predominantly office based but with the option to work part time hours. The business will consider anyone looking for 25 hours + and are happy to consider working patterns to suit the individual.
The Role: Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents and meeting any agreed deadlines.
- Act as first point of contact for Directors with correspondence, emails and phone calls as required.
- Liaising with external partners eg finance companies
- Managing diaries and organising meetings for directors
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Reminding directors of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation. • Planning, monitoring and control of own workload.
- Managing directors diaries efficiently.
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities.
What we're Looking For: The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience of working as a secretary / PA
- Experience of dealing with confidential information
- Computer literacy including word processing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/Outlook/Excel etc.
Other requirements include
- Supportive and organised
- Good organisational and time management skills – ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and present information clearly and concisely both verbal and written
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Ability to plan and manage own workload and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to follow instruction and learn new tasks and to show initiative.
- Ability work well under pressure without sacrificing attention to detail
- Open minded and willing to be flexible and adaptable towards the on-going development of the role
- Able to co-ordinate a project